Join the Team!
Work with us
We are always looking for talented and driven individuals who wish to work with us. Currently we are hiring for the following roles:
Team Leader – NDIS Service Delivery
Access Plus WA Deaf is seeking an experienced team leader with solid knowledge of NDIS funding and service delivery.
- Use your NDIS funding and service delivery knowledge
- 12 Month Contract – 25 hours per week – Salary packaging
- Wembley location
Due to a national Auslan interpreter shortage, we are always seeking qualified interpreters to join our team and our currently opening an expression of interest.
- Flexible working arrangements
- A network of staff that encourage the diversification of skills and continued learning
If you are interested in learning more please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship opportunity – Social Media / Digital Marketing
• Immediate Start – 12 week position
• Paid Internship – 30 – 40 hrs per fortnight
• Potential Internship to Permanent
Volunteer with us
There are lots of ways you can volunteer with us and the time you give really does make a difference.
We have several different areas that you might be interested in volunteering in. This might be on a one off, short-term or on a continuous basis. You can use this opportunity to practice your Auslan, meet new people, or become involved in the wider community.