READY TO BOOK AN INTERPRETER?
SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR AN INTERPRETER HERE!
Background to get you started
Do you have a patient, customer, client, or family/friend who is Deaf /HoH or who uses Auslan to communicate? Access Plus, as the WA Deaf Society, has been providing interpreting services since the start of the profession and we’d love to support you to connect with and provide access for your customers and clients.
The information you provide us in this form helps us to determine the type of interpreters you need, how many, and how best to prepare them to work with you. If you don’t know the answer to a question in this form, that’s ok! Fill out what you can and our team will let you know what further we need.
If you’ve questions or queries, please email email@example.com, call on 9441 2677, or SMS or videocall us on 0414 814 376.
Booking Request Form
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR REFERENCE
LEARN WHY ACCESS PLUS ARE WA’S PREFERRED INTERPRETING PROVIDERS
Information and terms about and for booking and using interpreters
Consistent with the industry and to maintain the working rights of our team, interpreter bookings are charged for a minimum of two hours and then typically in additional 30-minute blocks. Read our full price list, cancellation policy, and booking terms through the button below. Depending on your booking, our team may advise that two or more interpreters working in tandem may be required. If your booking has additional requirements, like a need for extra interpreters, paid preparation time, or necessary breaks, our team will advise after you have lodged your interpreter request.
Perks of booking an Interpreter with Access Plus
As the WA Deaf Society, Access Plus has been providing interpreters all across WA since before the profession was formally recognised. As WA’s preferred and most visible interpreting provider, the perks of booking an interpreter with Access Plus include:
- Free marketing and sharing of your events to the largest audience of Deaf/HoH people, their friends, and families in WA
- Access to Perth’s largest pool of qualified and trained Auslan interpreters
- The choice of your preferred interpreter, browse our complete list of interpreters below!
- Security in booking only NAATI-credentialed interpreters, whose skills have been assessed against the rigorous standards of the accrediting body
- Access to interpreters of a wide range of skill-sets, including legal, theatre, conference, and presentation interpreting
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES?
If you have any questions, would like to check on the status of your booking/s, or would like to submit an alternative or updated interpreter request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call on 9441 2677, or videocall us on 0414 814 376.